Here is a chat that I thought I was having with my mom. Then, Jen, the detective went on a mission to prove the identity of this lying blogger: (this is the abridged version)
Mom: I had a shot in my foot today
me: that's weird..why in your foot?
Mom: arthritis --mems that ?
me: yep
Mom: I'm gettin' old
Mom: I have arthritis and I am basically incapacitated.
me: basically
Mom: I am basically dead. Just like a little dog with no legs
Take me off life support.
me: fwoss, mom!
Mom: I don't deserve to live
me: are you sure this is mom? This is sounding more like Kent
Mom: I'm your mother!
me: no you're not!
Mom: Don't you know your mother when you talk to her?
me: yes, I do. Which is why you're not it
Mom: why don't you believe me?
me: Because you're being gross
me: mom's aren't posed to be gross
Mom: My family has corrupted me
Mom: I AM NOT GROSS!
It was just a little joke.
I wanted to be funny like my kids
me: um..let me just quote you here
" I am basically dead. Just like a little dog with no legs"
""Take me off life support"
Mom: see? funny.
Did you laugh?
me: I think I'll go post that on my web-site
Mom: Good. make sure you spell my name right. M-O-M.
Get it?
me: you're not my mom!
Mom: How do you know?
me: you little liar!
(now she knows that I know, because mom called me to tell me that it wasn't her)
Mom: did you laugh?
wasn't it funny?
Mom: did you think the part about the dog was funny or gross?
me: gross!
well
kind-of funny
but, only if mom was saying it
That's when I knew it wasn't her
Mom: ha! shocking huh?
Ah, Julie, the little devil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment