Come out, come out, wherever you are!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and one of us (a Hulet) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH- so many- where to begin??? Julie, Randy, my companion and I got lost trying to find an ice-cream shop on the way home from Altoona once. Mamma Hulet gave us treats at District Council. Becky and Kaycee (sp) went on exchanges with us. Bro. Hulet taught me about turkeys.
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my "Idaho Missionaries" -- we haven't had any for a little while (sigh, so sad). Momma H.
Well, first Beth gave us our loved cinnamon roll recipe. And brownies recipe. We have used it often!
I do remember a fun walk across the heather fields on a sunday afternoon.
We really did enjoy having you in our ward for a while!
When Steven was preparing to go to BYU we were full of questions. Henk contacted Julie and asked if she could help him out answering some questions he had. Julie was a big help and a great sport, but made us laugh when she replied: Sure I will try to answer all your questions. It will make me feel smart!
And a fun memory that I will never be able to forget, because my family keeps reminding me, is Mike coming over for dinner on Steven's birthday. I had new lasagna and it turned into lasagnasoup. The whole evening they were making yokes that it didn't 'set' and I am still hearing about it ALL the time.
Miriam (Netherlands)
Well, the girls still think you are physically related to us. I loved being called the mother of Grandpa Hulet's first grandchildren (Samantha and Sydney). You guys always laughing at Sydney - the encouragement went straight to her head, thanks alot. She still is a drama queen. Randy was a wonderful babysitter when I wanted to relax on the couch. The only reason my girls will even be in the same room as another animals is because of Ali. Oh, and I will never forget the time when grandpa Hulet and friend Roger Koide were the only two people willing to play Barbies with a cute little girl on Thanksgiving Day. THANKS for all the memories. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!
Naluai's (Southern Maryland)
Post a Comment