It's done and I survived. Posting a lovely picture so everyone can say "Eeeew, Gwoss," and feel sorry for me! Actually, I am feeling quite well -- and even shampooed my hair this morning. I figure every day it will just keep getting better and better.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ew, gross. your scar is going to be way better than mine! when do you get to have the stiches out?
EWWW Gross!! glad it went well
OUCH! and ewww gross. Hope you are feeling good!
it really doesn't matter how it looks. What matters is how it feels and is it going to make your life better. I'm glad you got it done. Actually what I am glad about is that it wasn't me. Ha Ha!! I was afraid I would have to get my knee fixed but it is getting better. Curves seems to be a little hard on it so I have to be careful how hard I work out there. Like one of the t-shirts says: "It's hard being the workout queen" (and my addition "especially when you are 60 years old." Hope all is well. Again what I hope is that I can figure out how to send these comments.
Post a Comment