Sunday, November 23, 2008

KNEE UPDATE



It has been three and a half weeks since surgery and I am doing much better, so this picture shouldn't gross anybody out. The walker has been put aside (except for exercising) and I now use a lovely PURPLE cane - which you can see by the knee shot. The staples are out and I think the knee looks quite respectable now. I have driven a couple of time, but I don't care to because the weather is cold and icy and I prefer to be let out right at the door -- yes, I am a whimp!

3 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Yep, looks a LOT better!

ajandersonguy said...

Did you ask the doctor if he was drunk? it's kind of crooked. Just kidding. Looks good! Hope your bend is going well. Try not to hit the therapists with your cane. I like the hangman game at the bottom. If you want to perform total knee surgery yourself and see just what they did to you under anesthesia there's a cool website called edheads.com that walks you through it step by step with cartoon action! It's very neat. Anyway, keep up the healing Auntie!

Nichole said...

so glad things are coming along! keep working on that therapy it TOTALLY pays off in the long run. No matter how monotonous it seems