Thursday, December 18, 2008

GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!



Eighteen on the 18th -- It's his Golden Birthday!! Happy Birthday, Boy -- you are my favorite, youngest Hulet. Can I still call you the baby of the family even though you are all growed up now :)

4 comments:

Mindy :) said...

Happy Birthday Randy!!

Nichole said...

Oh no! They really turn 18 eventually? All of them?

We're moving Jan 1, 2009 to http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com

Please update your bookmarks and for officer safety please remove all mention of our last name from your blog. The perils of fame =D

Nancy said...

Hey, look at me leavin a comment. Just hope I can get it sent. I want to know how you get away with calling Randy your "favorite"? I would never hear the end of a comment like that. Soon to be "empty nesters"! It's hard to adjust to but soon you get used to it. My New Year's Resolution is to read more of my families blogs. I just have to get off my treadmill and get on the computer!! Won't write much more just in case I can't publish this.

Randall said...

she just calling me her favorite youngest hulet nancy, so don't worry. I am definitely not the favorite.