
Blessing day for Calli & Claire. Elizabeth's folks were staying with them, so Dad, Randy and I left PA at 5:00 a.m. (actually felt like 4:00 a.m. because of the time change) to be at the church by 9:00. Afterwards, 3 other families came over and we had a lasagna lunch with a scrumptious chocolate trifle dessert. We stayed until about 4:00 then headed home. It was a long, but lovely day. What a blessing grandkids are! If I had known how much fun they were going to be, I would have had them first!!
3 comments:
We so LOVED coming up to spend time with "family". We have missed seeing you every Sunday. Tell Randy thank you for playing with the kids and letting us veg.
They are sooo cute. I wished we lived closer so I could get to know my grand nieces and nephews. I keep hoping to get to Utah to see the BYUites but never seem to have the time. In my free time, I try to spend it with my grandkids. Being a nana is the greatest.
Oh, so cute! Glad you survived the day. . . .early beginnings and all.
Post a Comment