Sunday, June 14, 2009

WE'VE GRADUATED!!



O.k. -- it's actually Randy who has graduated. But Mike and I have been in school with kids since 1983 -- that's 26 years. We also graduated seminary -- we did 17 years of that!

But back to our honoree. Randy graduated with a class of 635. He is a Faculty Scholar and he will be attending BYU this fall. Mike and I will be taking him out in August and will return home "empty nesters" (loud, sad sigh).

4 comments:

ajandersonguy said...

And now Uncle Mike and Aunt Beth can retire! Hurray!!!

Bryn said...

Congrats Randy!! come see us in Provo when you get here if you get a chance! Or come see Sam in his office in the WiDB.

NaluaiFamily said...

ALREADY???
Wow, time does fly. The girls asked me the other day how far was it to get to your house? Maybe a visit some time would be in order. Don't want you to settle into empty nesters too nicely.
Oh, and that seminary thing. It is coming a little earlier for me then expected. I just got called to be our wards seminary teacher. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Camilla Millar said...

Great pictures and Congratulations to you all!