Well, our last had flown the coop! We left Randy at BYU eleven days before classes started because Mike had to be back to PSU to teach on Aug. 24th. He was the only one in his apartment for the first week, but he seemed to survive just fine without his Mom. The big question is. . .can I survive without him?? Yeah, I think so -- I've still got Allie (the dog) -- just joking.
Friday, September 04, 2009
LAST OUT OF THE NEST
Well, our last had flown the coop! We left Randy at BYU eleven days before classes started because Mike had to be back to PSU to teach on Aug. 24th. He was the only one in his apartment for the first week, but he seemed to survive just fine without his Mom. The big question is. . .can I survive without him?? Yeah, I think so -- I've still got Allie (the dog) -- just joking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
home free!
Post a Comment