Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Missionary Update


So many of our friends and family have seen Julie on her mission. At conference this past weekend she met the mother of a sister missionary here in our ward and so the mother had to call me and report on my sweet missionary. Kaycee got to see her (see above picture) and Randy found her on Temple Square, both on Saturday.

3 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

That must be so exciting for her. I have yet to pass her, but I'll keep reporting and let you know.

Tell her to look for me on Friday mornings, my friend and I swap every other week. . . . .

Randall said...

I'll try to get the pic of Julie and I to ya. It's on a friends camera right now though...

Nichole said...

How's the missionary? We're headed to SLC during Thanksgiving time. We'll look her up!

Are your knees still happy?