Beth: I am assuming that you are chatting with Becky - she won't respond to me -- I'm getting in the shower
9:52 PM you two can talk
oops! she was switching her laundry
I'll call you when I get out of the water
9:53 PM me: out of the water?
what are you talking about?
Beth: yeah, like itty-bitty yellow dot bikini
yelow polka dot
9:55 PM me: that she wore for the first time today
9:56 PM Beth: that's the one
I'm showering now - catch you in a minute
me: k
10:00 PM Beth: oh crap. I fell in the shower and hit my head. then when everyone ran in, I farted.
I'm so embarrassed
I'm so embarrassed
10:01 PM me: this is not mom!
Beth: oh yes i am
I gave you birth
me: who is this?
Beth: can't deny me now
me: kent?
Beth: who is that?
I'm YOUR MOTHER!
me: kentrina?
Beth: ;)
MOM
!!!
me: cannon?
Beth: MOMMMY!
me: mom doesn't type that fast
and mommy's not that funny!
10:02 PM Beth: I practiced,
dear, I am your mum!
where did you go?
dishwasher!
me: give me dishwasher!
Beth: I did.
10:03 PM now come home and do it
me: one might think that you're the funniest in the family
Beth: no, that's kent...I mean you!
10:05 PM me: truth serum
applied
Beth: what's that?
me: acting
not
Beth: yes yoda.
me: TELL ME WHO YOU ARE
i knew it
Beth: your little paduan
knew what? that I am your mother
me: WHAT IS YOUR QUEST
Beth: ?
10:06 PM to talk to my daughter way over in india
me: WHY DID YOU USE THE F WORD AND THE C WORD IN THE SAME SENTENCE
10:07 PM Beth: I've been corrupted by my children
me: this is rando bejando, isn't it?
Beth: I can't help myself anymore
| 5 minutes |
10:13 PM me: sorry
Beth: sorry what
me: grandma and grandpa went to sleep already
Beth: oh. too bad
me: but if you want to talk i can type
10:14 PM hi
because you said crap!
you wrote that?
jules?
yer funny!
10:15 PM Beth: thanks
you don't know me
very well do you
?
becky knew who it was right away
me: yes you are!
i thought it was a little too funny for randy or kent, but for some reason i didn't think...
1 comment:
It's funny how we always guess that it's Kent at first, huh?
Post a Comment