Friday, December 05, 2008

FIVE WEEKS - Final View


This will be the final knee picture posted. The knee is doing well and I am slow, but getting better each day. The cane is only used when I am outside, so people can feel sorry for that slow but fairly young woman. O.K., I'm not fairly young, but I'm definitely not old!
Hurrah for Christmas when my kids will all be home and will pamper their mother to the extreme (I AM SURE!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we hulet kids are sooo good at pampering our mother, of course ;)

Susan J Wachob said...

Dear Beth ouch- I have had surgery on both shoulders but no replacements yet. It is amazing how far medicine has come. I have really found PT to be very helpful. I know it must be a challenge but hey when you are up to a 5-K lets talk, Love Sue