What a great family. Isn't it fun to have them all raised and watching them raise their children. They pretty much turn into their parents so it is important to do a good job which you have done. My heart still aches (and my eyes tear up) when I think of what Linda and Diane are missing. How I would love having them here to enjoy our "Golden Years" and how much fun they would have had with the grandkids. Just wait till your grandkids get a little older and you get to keep them for a week without parents. It's the best. I had Max, Reed and Will for a week and they didn't want to go home. I didn't tell the parents that. Now that I have written this comment, I hope I can post it. Why was Randy in Europe?
3 comments:
What a fine lookin' family, I must say!
What a great family. Isn't it fun to have them all raised and watching them raise their children. They pretty much turn into their parents so it is important to do a good job which you have done. My heart still aches (and my eyes tear up) when I think of what Linda and Diane are missing. How I would love having them here to enjoy our "Golden Years" and how much fun they would have had with the grandkids. Just wait till your grandkids get a little older and you get to keep them for a week without parents. It's the best. I had Max, Reed and Will for a week and they didn't want to go home. I didn't tell the parents that. Now that I have written this comment, I hope I can post it. Why was Randy in Europe?
Oh, Kaycee, you look mahvelous in the first pic ;)
Post a Comment