Thursday, July 16, 2009

FLOWER GARDEN






These are my flower gardens in front of the house. This year they were exceptionally beautiful -- maybe it was the cool weather and o.k. amount of rain. We've yet to have temperatures in the mid to high 80's for more than a day. That is probably why our garden is a little behind the norm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are pretty, mom. Those plants in the first pic are HUGE!

Mindy :) said...

very beautiful!

Camilla Millar said...

Those are great!

nana said...

Oh Beth your flowers are awesome. I didn't know you had so many being there only in the winter we couldn't tell. I would love to see them sometime in the summer. I'm trying to get more flowers around our yard. Debbie Beazer (Saw your sight from Bud and Becky's so thought I wold see what has been up the Hulet family, hope you don't mind.)