So, I was upstairs in the kitchen, eating a dill, when dad says, "Hey, your sister wants to talk to you..." And mom says, "The one who's married or the one who had a hot date last night?" So I go peer over dad's shoulder, and he's talking to Jen. So I go downstairs to my laptop, where I'm already signed on to Google talk, and I see that Jen has sent me a message:
Jen: lo
who's bobby?
Kaycee: what are you talking about?
And that's where it started to get crazy. I thought she must have been abusing some substance to be so nonsensical...here's the rest of the conversation. Then Jen can post what she saw, and the end of the story:
Jen: you're the only one who says "my girl"
Kaycee: bobby the boy who visited?
?
my girl?
harro?
did you see the pics, I guess?
he's cute, huh?
hey!
Jen: nope
hey what?
you bought a pony?
Kaycee: hey where did you go!
Jen: They don't do that every summer
they do it like every four years
Kaycee: umm....did you od on something recently?
Jen: od?
Kaycee: overdose
Jen: oh..O.D
no. why? should I have?
I have been sitting in this convertible all day and all night
Kaycee: no...you're just not making any sense
Jen: The cold might have had an affect on my brain
Kaycee: ya think?
are you crossing over conversations?
Jen: of course
Yeah..they just had a crazy shooting
Kaycee: stop!
Jen: you stop
go!
green light!
simon says
I said you could go again
lo lo
OK..I gotta go. I've got bread in the oven
Kaycee Marie! Quit playing so loud!
I'm the momma. I can do what I want
Been eatin' long or just readin' about it?
What's up dude?
How come you never talk to me?
Everybody hates me
That's when I decided to start ignoring her. Until dad logs on (as himself) and says:
12:17 PM mrh4ster: who let you on the discussion? I wondered where Jen went
12:18 PM me: huh?
mrh4ster: You were signed in on my computer also
me: she started talking some nonsense to me, crossover from your conversation
oh, i was?
how?
Right.
12:2o PM me: did dad tell you he was signed in as me upstairs and i was signed in as me downstairs?
Jen: no..that's weird
no wonder there was a problem
all the confusion
so--did part of what I was writing disappear?
me: yeah
Jen: or did you both get to see all of it?
me: i just got some random sentences
that's why i thought you were on drugs
Jen: oh..weird
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment