Saturday, July 29, 2006

Kaycee vs. Dad? Jen's confused


So--here I am, minding my own business, when I decide to just chat a little bit with kc while she's on. I went and looked at her pictures and wanted to ask her who bobby was (in one of the pictures--you follow?). Here's how the chat on my side started:

me: lo
who's bobby?
lo lo
Kaycee: Are you still stranded?
me: yeah. I'm still sitting here on the side of the road
it got pretty cold last night
Kaycee: I knew it - they left my girl left on the side of the road.


That's when I got confused. Here was another jokester (like someone with blonde hair who's not me), trying to pretend to be KC. So, I continue:

me: is this dad?
'cause I don't think I'm kc's girl

Kaycee: how did you guess?
me: :)


Then, it gets even worse...Little do I know, KC is now on her computer DOWNSTAIRS while dad is on UPSTAIRS. Read on:

Kaycee: what are you talking about?
me: you're the only one who says "my girl"
Kaycee: bobby the boy who visited?
me: a boy visited?
Kaycee: ?
my girl?

What did you find out about the car? (this was probably dad)
me: wait...this is kc again?
who is this?!!
stop playing with my head

Kaycee: harro?
you know

me: dork
yeah..bobby who visited
i guess

Kaycee: did you see the pics, I guess?
he's cute, huh?

me: yep
yep to both
Kaycee: That's not a nice way to talk to your dad (once again...probably dad)
me: he has a nice smile
stop that!


Kaycee: who bobby
me: this is getting ridiculous
you're probably smiling and giggling to yourself right now
Kaycee: who started this
me: you think you're so funny
Kaycee: i am the funniest
me: jules did
(here...I'm talking about KC pretending to be Dad...I totally think that she's duping me and thinks she's being funny. She thinks that I'm on crack and playing a joke on her)

Kaycee: lulu is at Ute conference (here's dad again)
me: what's that?
Kaycee: that is what the Utes in the church do every summer - mems?
hey!
me: nope
hey what?
Kaycee: Trek, Gettsyburg, etc
me: you bought a pony? (I start being weird here, because I think KC's still pulling my tail)
Kaycee: hey where did you go!
me: They don't do that every summer
they do it like every four years
Kaycee: umm....did you od on something recently?

me: od?
Kaycee: overdose
me: oh..O.D
no. why? should I have?
I have been sitting in this convertible all day and all night
Kaycee: no...you're just not making any sense (I still think she's joking)
me: The cold might have had an affect on my brain
Kaycee: What's up on Saturday in Seatle? I hear that it is kind of a dangerous place - with serial killers about?
ya think?
are you crossing over conversations?

me: of course (when she asked if I was crossing over conversations, I thought she meant was I following her when she kept switching conversations like a crazy person. I was saying "yeah..I'll move to this next topic", I'm smooth... :)

Yeah..they just had a crazy shooting
Kaycee: stop!
me: you stop
go!
green light!
simon says
I said you could go again
lo lo
OK..I gotta go. I've got bread in the oven
9:01 AM Kaycee Marie! Quit playing so loud!
I'm the momma. I can do what I want
Been eatin' long or just readin' about it?
What's up dude?
How come you never talk to me?
Everybody hates me
Hello dung beetle

Kaycee: where
me: got a poem for your flick?
Kaycee: not here
k
let's here it
me: you're the one on crack
boom shalack shalack
I think you should see a doc
boom boom shawock shawock
Kaycee: tick tick tick tock
me: :)
Kaycee: I can rhyme as good as you

Then, the final moment of clarification, read KC's blog below to find out what she saw compared to what I saw. (but read our lat part of conversation first...)

Kaycee: did dad tell you he was signed in as me upstairs and i was signed in as me downstairs?
me: no..that's weird
no wonder there was a problem
all the confusion
so--did part of what I was writing disappear?

Kaycee: yeah
me: or did you both get to see all of it?
Kaycee: i just got some random sentences
that's why i thought you were on drugs
me: oh..weird
Kaycee: i had no idea what you were talking about
dad said you wanted to talk to me, so i went downstairs to get on


(sigh)--another fun adventure in the life of the hulets.

No comments: