Monday, July 31, 2006


Still shot of mom running to her "long lost" sneaky daughter. To watch the movie (maybe we'll post it here later), go to pathwaytoindia.blogspot.com

Bebs and I have both watched it like 20 times. It's so typical Hulet.

I love how Jules comes in clapping and looks like a little spaz. She can't decide what to do, so she just jiggles back and forth and does a couple of turns.

Then, I love how mom comes in screaming, with no idea why she's screaming. Then, when she sees KC, she REALLY starts screaming. (sigh), tears in my eyes :)

Dad's all chill, just waiting in the background for mom to finish her screaming, and Rando's like, KC's here? Oh..food. I'm hungry. I think I'll eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, Randy was more like: I left my bed to hear and watch all the screaming and crying