Kaycee: no...i mean, bebs has suggested that i come and live with herbut
me: where are you going??
You could come live with us
Cheap cheap rent
Kaycee: i need to live at home, for free, until finish my law school applications
hmm
me: serious
Kaycee: hmmmmmm
me: I just survived four months with in-laws
And Steven has lived with us
Brad has lived with us
Kaycee: so you can survive anything, is what you're saying :)
me: Never my family, no...they're too good for that
sactly
You should do it for a while.
How fun would that be..you, me, becky, jules
serious.
serious
Kaycee: kent's trying to get me to come and help with the baby, which i would love to do, but mom doesn't think they have room
me: no!
no!
Kaycee: we can talk about it
me: come take care of my baby!
I'm preggers
Kaycee: you are not!
lies!
me: not lies!
If that'll make you come to UT, I guess I'll have to tell you the truth
Kaycee: :)
me: I'm pregnant
Kaycee: you are not!
me: will you come to UT?
Kaycee: i'm thinking about it
me: My baby already loves you the most
more than one called Anneke Skywalker
OK
Kaycee: it better! i'm going to be it's favorite aunt
me: I have a deal to make
Kaycee: i think dad wants me home for a few months
me: (I'm not pregnant, but you knew that)
Kaycee: right
the deal?
me: go home, go to kent's
Then in January, come back to us
and play
and work and play
more play than work, you know?
1 comment:
Nope-already done the Utah thing. She's coming to DC!! Magic Glasses and all! :-)
Post a Comment